Shaunna Maddox (Geils) of Navarre, Florida passed away April 26, 2022.
Shaunna was part of a military family and was born at Eglin AFB, Florida. She was the first born to Jerry and Sharon Geils. A graduate of Hutchinson Community College, she worked in various positions as a bookkeeper and accountant. Shaunna was a wonderful homemaker, wife, mother and grandmother. She was a member of Liberty Church of Gulf Breeze, Florida.
She is survived by her husband of five years, Alan Maddox, of Navarre, Florida, her father, Jerry Geils, of St. George, Utah; three daughters, Tori Evans; Kristen Christner and Breanna Hammerschmidt of Hutchinson, Kansas; two grandsons, Luke and Levi
Take vacations. Go as many places as you can, whenever you can...you can't always make memories. Evans, of Hutchinson, Kansas. She was the older sister of Christy O'Donnell of Fruit Heights, Utah.
Funeral services were held Friday, April 29, 2022 at Lewis Funeral Home, Navarre Chapel, with Reverend Ron Rice officiating. Burial followed with a beautiful escort by several Highway Patrols at the Beal Memorial Cemetery in Ft. Walton, Florida, with Lewis Funeral Home.
- Survived By
- Jerry Geils, Father
- Alan Maddox, Husband
- Tori Evans, Daughter
- Kristen Christner, Daughter
- Breanna Hammerschmidt, Daughter
- Christy O'Donnell, Sister
- Preceded in Death By
- Sharon Geils, Mother
- Karen Burgess, Aunt
- Jeremy Burgess, Cousin
- Shon Hammerschmidt, Husband
- Joey Calabrese, Cousin
Life Story Info
Cause of Death
- Clinton, Utah, United States
- Valdosta, Georgia, United States
- Hutchinson, Kansas, United States
- Wichita, Kansas, United States
- Elmendorf AFB, Alaska, United States
- Hill AFB, Utah, United States
- Layton, Utah, United States
Religion and Beliefs
- Hutchinson Community College
High SchoolClearfield High
Middle SchoolSunset Jr High