Maria De Jesus Marmolejo (Mama Chuy ), 98, returned to her Heavenly Father on August 27th, 2021 from natural causes.
Maria was born June 10, 1923 in Jalisco Mexico to Santiago Anaya and Victoria Mora and was the second oldest of four children. She married Manuel Marmolejo and widowed at age 49.
She was a faithful member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints and she dedicated her life to the gospel. At the age of 71 she served a mission in the Mexico City temple where she touched the lives of many.
She was a fun-loving mother, grandmother and great-grandmother who enjoyed reading her scriptures , watching musicals and could often be found surrounded by the giggles and hugs of her great-grandchildren.
Her legacy will live on through her generations and will be remembered by all who loved her.
She is survived by her loving daughter, grandchildren and great grandchildren.
- Survived By
- Virginia Marmolejo Tenorio, Daughter
- Julian and Vicky Jaramillo, Grandchildren
- Manuel Tenorio, Grandson
- Johnatan Tenorio, Grandson
- Villi and Michelle Tali, Granddaughter
- Junior Tenorio, Great Grandson
- Sophia Jaramillo, Great Granddaughter
- Vanessah Tenorio, Great Granddaughter
- Harvey Tenorio, Great Grandson
- Avery Jaramillo, Great Granddaughter
- Victoria Tenorio, Great Granddaughter
- Julian A. Jaramillo, Great Grandson
- Tevita Tali, Great Grandson
- Santiago Jaramillo, Great Grandson
- Livi Tali, Great Granddaughter
- Preceded in Death By
- Manuel Marmolejo, Husband
- Santiago Anaya, Father
- Victoria Mora, Mother
- Aurelia Anaya, Sister
- Francisco Anaya, Brother
Life Story Info
Cause of Death
Religion and Beliefs
Nuestra amada hermanita Marmolejo. Un gran ejemplo de amor y de sacrifico. Muy agradecidas De habernos abierto su hogar en momentos cuando tanto lo necesitábamos. Aprendimos tanto de ella y de su amorosa hijita Vicky. La llevaremos Siempre en nuestros corazones!
Hasta volvernos a encontrar algun día. ❤