Dan enjoyed camping, hunting and fishing with his family. He loved going to the chariot and flat track races to watch the pony's run. His true passion was watching and cheering for his favorite nascar drivers and dancing to country music. He was loved my many and will be missed.
Celebration of Life
- Survived By
- Sharon Seifert, Wife
- Shawn (Janny) Seifert, Son
- Kevin (Dawn) Redford, Son
- Terry (Rocheal) Redford, Son
- Lloyd Leon (Marcia) Walling, Step-Father
- Susan (Jare) Elbrader, Sister
- Sherrie (Richard) Almeida, Sister
- Kelly Walling, Step-Brother
- Sharon Seifert, Sister-in-Law
- Shauna Walling, Sister-in-Law
- Many nieces, nephews and grandchildren,
- Richard (Liliane) Davies, Step-Brother
- Preceded in Death By
- Shirley Jean Weir Seifert Walling, Mother
- Karl Halverson Seifert, Father
- Karl Alan Seifert, Brother
- Larry J Michael, Brother
- John Walling, Step-Brother
- Joyce Summers, Step-Sister
Life Story Info
Cause of Death
- Seifert Concrete Construction
High SchoolLayton High
I am so sorry for my late condolences. I was searching for another obituary and was shocked to see Dan has passed away.
Your dad was a very kind and jolly person. He always had a smile and a hug for his friends. I used to live in Lynn's MHP and we were neighbors and friends. We lost touch a while after I moved, but he is someone I will never forget.
He had told me about his kids and thought so highly of you and was always excited to see and hear from you.
I am so sorry for your loss and I will forever be grateful that we met and he always had a ear or shoulder when I needed one.
It's not goodbye, it's see ya later Dan.