Charles Lynn Greco, 84, of West Valley City, passed away on Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at the home of his daughter.
Charles was born in Fairview City, Utah to Charles Art and Adele Hannah Cox Greco on August 19, 1936. He married Dixie Winifred Stevens on August 29, 1958 in Bountiful, Utah. He attended college at the University of Utah. He worked in the field of graphic arts for Litho/Flexo Graphics for 30 years.
Charles was an extremely talented artist and musician. One of his
Like branches on a tree, we all grow in different directions yet our roots remain as one. favorite activities was composing classical music and it kept him busy during his recent years. As a young man he taught piano, organ and accordion.
He loved photography and digital art and was a member of several online forums where he was able to share his passion.
- Survived By
- Viki (Keith) Wassink, Daughter
- Clarice (Donald) Shepherd, Daughter
- Karen (Karl) Asay, Sister
- Merrill (Karen) Greco, Brother
- Judy (Dennis-deceased) Clark, Sister
- Mary (Ken-deceased) Stephenson, Sister
- Jeanine Lund, Sister
- Richard (Karen) Greco, Brother
- Annette Sweeten, Sister
- Darryl (Lori) Greco,
- One grandchild, five great-grandchildren,
- Preceded in Death By
- Charles Art and Adele Hannah Greco, Parents
- Dixie Winifred Greco, Wife
- Laura Kay Greco, Daughter
Life Story Info
“In lieu of flowers...”https://www.cancer.org/
Cause of Death
Religion and Beliefs
- Litho/Flexo Graphics
Bachelor'sUniversity Of Utah